Oldalak

Mar 14, 2012

New sewing corner


The big chaos











As I start to make a doll, millions of small parts of wool, threads, fluffs, and rags appear immediately in the whole house at the same time! I need a new place where I can put my sewing machine, and all my equipment. Our meal table is not adequate any more.




Recreased cupboard



We got our children move into the guest room and I rearranged half of the old children’s room. The other half is now guest room. So if anybody wants to sleep by us, she/he has to observe how new dolls are made. :)

















4 comments:

  1. Perfect.
    i love your new studio...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I could have a studio and not to clean the dining table every time I want to do something. Lovely little place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joining the club of those envying you your studio... My polymer stuff is lying everywhere around the house, the garage and shed are full of ceramic clay and other funny (means: dirty) things... Actually, I need two studios. Or even three, one for photography ;-)
    Anyway, yours is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratulálok az átszervezéshez! Nagyon szép kis helyed lett... no meg a babáidnak!
    Már csak meg kell tartani a rendet! :-D

    ReplyDelete